Youth Rehabilitation & Abuse Prevention
Forget Me Not Farm is helping to break the cycle of abuse by providing animal-assisted and horticultural therapy services for at-risk youth. At this haven for children, plants and animals, everyone learns and heals together.
Forget Me Not Farm Children’s Services was founded in 1992 by director Carol Rathmann, and established as a non-profit subsidiary of the Sonoma Humane Society in 2008. The Farm is sanctuary for a menagerie of animals who, at one time or another, suffered from neglect or abuse. The experiences at the Farm teach young people to treat other living beings with respect, a lesson that opens paths to healing and helps reduce the likelihood of a perpetual cycle of abuse.
Please visit our website where you can learn more and make a donation.
- Companion Dog 1: Tuesday, February 28 to April 4 @ 6:45pm -
- HEALDSBURG: Companion Dog 1: Saturday Mar. 4 - Apr. 15 (skip 3/25) @ 2pm -
- Companion Dog 1: Thursday, March 9 to April 13 @ 5:30pm -
- Companion Dog 1: Saturday, March 11 to April 15 @10:15am -
- Companion Dog 1: Saturday, March 18th to April 22nd @ 10:30 AM -
- Companion Dog 1: Monday, March 20th to April 24 @ 12:00 PM -