Youth Rehabilitation & Abuse Prevention
Forget Me Not Farm is helping to break the cycle of abuse by providing animal-assisted and horticultural therapy services for at-risk youth. At this haven for children, plants and animals, everyone learns and heals together.
Forget Me Not Farm Children’s Services was founded in 1992 by director Carol Rathmann, and established as a non-profit subsidiary of the Sonoma Humane Society in 2008. The Farm is sanctuary for a menagerie of animals who, at one time or another, suffered from neglect or abuse. The experiences at the Farm teach young people to treat other living beings with respect, a lesson that opens paths to healing and helps reduce the likelihood of a perpetual cycle of abuse.
Please visit our website where you can learn more and make a donation.
- KinderPuppy Training: Thursday, March 23 to April 27 @ 6pm with Seth Lane -
- Kinderpuppy Training: Wednesday, April 5 - May 10 @ 6:00PM with Julie Colt -
- Kinderpuppy Training: Wednesday, April 12 - May, 17 @ 9:30 AM With Pat Engel -
- Kinderpuppy Training: Saturday, April 15 - May 20 @ 2:30 with Julie Colt -
- Kinderpuppy Training: Thursday, April 27 - June 1 @ 6:45 pm with Karen Schwartz -
- KinderPuppy Training: Thursday, Jun 8 - Jul 20 (skip 6/22) @5:30 pm with Karen Schwartz -
- HEALDSBURG: Companion Dog 1: Sunday, April 9 - May 14 @ 3:30 pm with Brian Galindo -
- Companion Dog 1: Monday, April 10 - May 15 @ 5:30 pm with Sue McGuire -
- Companion Dog 1: Tuesday, April 18 - May 23 @ 6:45 pm with Bonnie Wood -
- Companion Dog 1: Saturday, April 22 - June 3 (SKIP 5/27) @ 10:15 AM with Sue McGuire -